Withdrawal from the contract
A) you are a consumer
B) you are a natural person, while the contract which you have concluded with us after 31 December 2020 is directly connected with your business activities and yet is not professional in nature for you
– you are entitled in principle to withdraw from a distance contract.
In order to withdraw from a contract, you should send us a declaration of withdrawal from the contract, for example as an e-mail communication to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Items that are to be returned should be sent forthwith to the following address: ul. Sienna 82, 00-815 Warszawa, however at the latest within 14 days of the date of your withdrawal from the contract.
You may withdraw from a contract within 14 days.
The fourteen day deadline for withdrawal from a contract runs from:
for a contract under which we issue items and are obligated to transfer the ownership thereof – the moment that you or a third person indicated by yourself, other than the carrier, entered into possession of the item, while for a contract that covers a number of items that are delivered separately, in batches or as partial deliveries – the moment that you or a third person indicated by yourself, other than the carrier, entered into possession of the final item, batch or partial delivery.
In order for the deadline to be kept, it will be sufficient to send the declaration before expiry thereof.
Your payments, including the costs of delivery indicated in the Regulations, will be reimbursed forthwith, and in any case not later than within 14 days of that on which we receive your declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
We may withhold reimbursement of your payments until we receive the items or are provided with proof that they have actually been dispatched, depending on which shall be the earlier.
Please note that you are not entitled to withdraw from a distance contract among others in the case of the following contracts:
- wherein the subject of the performance is a non-prefabricated item manufactured according to your specification or one serving to satisfy your specific needs;
- wherein the subject of the performance is a quickly perishable item or one having a short shelf life;
- wherein the subject of the performance is an item that is delivered in a sealed packaging, which, once opened, cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene;
- wherein the subject of the performance are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed packaging, if the packaging has been opened following delivery.
For detailed information regarding withdrawal from contract, please see our Sales Regulations.
In the event that goods purchased from our Shop are found to be defective, you shall be entitled to lodge a complaint under warranty. Preferably, complaints should be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com, or by regular mail to: ul. Foksal 17, 00-372 Warszawa.
Defective goods should be sent to the following address: ul. Sienna 82, 00-815 Warszawa
In the event of a defect, you may demand the following:
- that the item be replaced with one free of defects,
- elimination of the defect,
or submit a declaration:
- for a reduction of the price,
- of withdrawal from the contract – in the event of a significant defect.
We are liable to you for defects disclosed within two years of the date of issuance of goods.
In principle, complaints may be filed within one year of the date of disclosure of a defect, however the period for filing a complaint cannot elapse before the expiry of the period of liability of the seller.
Your claim will be processed (considered) within 14 days of that on which we receive your complaint notification form.
For more information regarding complaints, please see our Sales Regulations.